Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hong Kong Airport Express From Kowloon Station


Airport Express Ticket
I recently had my first experience with the Hong Kong Airport Express from the Kowloon Station. It was a pleasant one. I took the routine bus from my hotel in Mongkok to the airport express train station, aka Kowloon Station. It took around 15mins despite being a Saturday afternoon.

Entrance to Train Platform
 The station was spacious and not crowded. There was an information counter right near the entrance where ticket can be purchased. Alternatively, the contactless Octopus card can also be used. Behind the counter was was a row of check-in counter for the various airlines and I checked-in at the Singapore Airlines counter right at the very end. I was able to check in my luggages making the travel very light and convenient. The checked-in process was very efficient and it was over within 5 minutes.
Arriving Train
The train ride was smooth and took only approximately 30mins. Train cabin was spacious and clean. Everyone had a seat. There was also commentary along the way. The ride me straight to the departure hall.
As a whole, it was a nice, efficient and pleasant ride.

Advertisement and Audo Control

Kowloon Station Platform
Kowloon Station Platform
Info Counter at Kowloon Station

Cabin View
HK Airport Station
Airport Station

No comments: