Saturday, April 07, 2007

Back!

It has been a long while since my last post and I am declaring that I am back.

Work and family will always be the easy excuses for not conscientiously updating. I am prepared to conveniently used these as my excuses even though determination and the "do-it" attitude were the culprits.

So what happen during the last couple of months?

I completed 4 seasons of Football Manager 2007 taking Liverpool to 4 European Champions League titles, 2 World Club Champion, 4 EPL Champions title, 2 FA cup and 1 League Cup. My reputation rose from Rookie to World Class and 3rd on the world Manager ranking. Liverpool also rose to 7 on the rich club list, just second to Chelsea in England, overtaking Manchester United and Arsenal. For those who were also playing the game - I have wunderkids like Daniel Sturridge, Geovanni Torre, Joris Delle, Craig Eastwood, Micah Richards, Cedric Evina & Sergio Aguero as well as experienced players like Fabricio Coloccini, Jan Kristainsen, Daniel Agger and Mohamed Sissoko to replace aging stars like Jamie Carragher, Steven Gerred, Peter Crouch, Luis Garcia & Dirk Kuyt. I was also appointed manager of England National Team.

Then there was golf. I got myself a new set of clubs consisting of 3 woods, 6 irons, a pitch and a sand. I am looking for a putter. I also spent some time on the driving range.

Workload also picked up after CNY with multiple travel to Thailand, Malaysia & Taiwan. Then there was customer event to be organized, emotional struggle and role uncertainties in work as well as having to accept mediocre quality of partnership. Unfortunately, this trait had extended on-shore.

Like the CDs I brought recently -

"American Idiot on Green Day couldn't stop the Monkey Business of The Black (Eyed Peas) even though Pink Floyd has the writing on The Wall making this place The Best of their Oasis."

I am looking into tele-blogging, new mobile phone and several other initiatives.

Tune in, more to come.

No comments: