Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cheated of S$1.20

Venue - IMM Level 2 (In front of the children play ground)
Date - May 12, 2007 @ around 7pm

What happen?

I inserted a one dollar and a twenty cents coin into the vending machine below in an attempted to buy a bottle of Blueberry drink. Unfortunately, the machine could not detect the coins and did show any indication of the coins invested. I tried pressing the button to select the choice of drinks but was unsuccessful. I tried getting the Tibits' store man to help but he could do nothing. I also tried calling the phone number (label below) for reporting but their office was only open from Monday - Friday. I could not leave message for someone to contact me.

Without help, I had to move on. Sign! I lost my $1.20. I doubt I would ever use any vending machine from this company. Just my luck!




No comments: