Thursday, December 31, 2009

Leave Out all the Rest

Is ten years a long time? Probably yes in today's contact. Many things can happen within the span of ten years. Many relationship can change. Many changes would have taken place.

Change may be difficult but, sometime, necessary. Positive change can also be known as improvement while, negative, regression. Change brought about stess but also hope for the better. Either way, it can be difficult due to having to expect the unexpected and facing uncertainties.

However, if change ever have to happen, to me  and

(Abstract from one of my favourite song from Linkin Park)

"... if you're asking me, I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest ..."

Has my time come? Maybe. I am feeling the lethagic but, at this point, I really don't know! The time will come for all to know ....succession first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

不需刻意强求,不需刻意改变...如果真的得面对,就坦然接受,时间会告诉我们一切....